Join us at the inaugural MSP Summit, co-located with Channel Partners Conference & Expo
The MSP market has been redefined by a series of momentous events over the past few years. MSPs leaders have had to respond and get ahead of customer needs for security, cloud services, remote worker support, stabilizing and accelerating customer business and embracing new IT consumption models. Whether focused on small business customers, midmarket or corporate America, MSPs need a roadmap to navigate the future so they can wisely invest resources, capital and energy that will have accelerate sales growth and profitability and bolster business value with partners, suppliers and most importantly customers.
Show highlights include:
- MSP Summit Keynotes and Conference sessions (November 1-2) exploring the hottest topics in the MSP community
- 20+ MSP Summit Sponsors plus access to 250+ Channel Partners Exhibitors
- MSP Welcome Reception on November 1
- MSP 501 Awards Gala on November 2 (invitation only)
- Peer-led and subject-matter expert insights
Held Alongside the Premier Event for the Channel Community
MSP Summit 2021 will be co-located with Channel Partners Conference & Expo, taking place November 1-4, to help elevate customers and partners to new heights. The event features industry keynotes, premier conference sessions on the industry's most pivotal topics, expo hall with 250+ exhibitors, special events, networking opportunities and more. Register for the All-Access Pass to gain access to everything that both events have to offer!
What to Expect?
In-Depth Conference Sessions
MSP Summit Sponsors
Health & Safety – Know Before You Go
Updated: September 17, 2021
We know you have concerns about your personal health, those closest to you, and your fellow colleagues, which is why Channel Partners is working closely with Mandalay Bay and is monitoring guidance about Covid-19 from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention to provide a safe and healthy experience for all participants.
Here are just a few of the precautions we are taking:
- Mask up! The State of Nevada requires masks be worn in all indoor public spaces, and face masks will be provided for anyone in attendance who would like one.
- Less is More! Wherever possible, contactless systems and processes will be implemented to minimize “touch points,” and program materials will be distributed electronically.
- Keep your distance! We are carefully managing crowd densities and capacities throughout the event.
Click the button below to see the full list of enhanced measures being implemented at Channel Partners Conference & Expo and MSP Summit.
"The last year has been a challenge for us. Often clients are asking us to be more economical yet they want the
best of technology. With many vendors looking for business we as MSP's must commit to a limited list of
vendors. Channel Partners provides the clarity that I might not see whilst visiting a web site or reviewing